Thursday, December 7, 2006

First Post

Hello everyone!

So, we've founded our first ever fantasy sports blog. Me and my friends have been participating in this online endeavour for about two years now and we want to share our experiences, views, opinions and analyses to the public. We hope that this blog will be helpful or at the very least entertaining to you, our dear readers.

We are currently playing only Fantasy NBA Basketball, but we are not closing the door to playing other forms of fantasy sports. =)

A quick introduction is in order. You may call me Borgy, and as previously mentioned, I've been playing fantasy NBA for about two years now. This started out as a leisure activity between me and my classmates in college, and we had so much fun playing it, it has become an annual recurrence. This year, I've expanded my activity at fantasy sports participation and I'm currently participating in four leagues - 3 rotisserie (1 public league), and one head-to-head.

Thankfully for you our readers, I'm not the only one who'll be contributing to this blog. We (me and punzki) are thinking of inviting our fellow managers to also share their views here. Soon, we will hopefully be posting more helpful stuff like which players to pick up, drop, players' rankings, and so on and so forth. We're also open to your questions, please don't hesitate to send them to us!

That's it for now... We hope to hear from you soon! Watch out for more articles. here in Fantasy Sports FTW.

-Borgy

No comments: